Happy love month everyone!
Every year I love to share some of my favorite products and other things that make me happy and keep me healthy!
Wishing all of you a happy and healthy Valentine's Day!
My life wouldn't be complete without...
- Quality time with my daughters
- Date nights
- Girls weekends
- Serving my clients
- Daily fitness
- Restorative sleep
- Walking my fur son
- Drinking Chaga tea
- Travel and adventure
- Lake weekends
- Beach weekends
- Dark chocolate
- Great red wine
- A great martini, muddled with orange and mint
- Old school hip-hop
Products I Can't Live Without
- Athletic Greens: Unless you are a unicorn, we are all exposed to daily stress and toxins. Athletic Greens helps fill in the gaps, taking your health and performance to the next level. I love this product and so do my clients. 75 Vitamins, Minerals, and Whole Food Sourced Ingredients that are highly absorbable ingredients. 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Artisana Coconut Butter: One of my favorite vegan, healthy fats! Have a craving? Just eat a tablespoon! This is also great blended into tea or organic coffee for a yummy treat!
- Chocti Chocolate Ghee by 4th and Heart: An occasional sweet, healthy treat! Grass-fed Lactose-free Cacao Spread, Paleo Frosting! Spread onto Ezekial toast, top with sliced bananas and you have a yummy 10% treat!
- Unf*ck Yourself: Get out of your head and into your life: In simple terms, the language you use to describe your circumstances determines how you see, experience, and participate in them and dramatically affects how you deal with your life and confront problems both big and small. Still struggling on reaching your greatest potential, grab a copy of this book.
- Favorite Clean Tinted Moisturizer: Juice Beauty Stem Celluar CC Cream
- Favorite Clean SPF Lip Tinted Moisturizer: Juice Beauty
- Favorite Clean Deodorant: Schmidts Vanilla Rose
- Favorite Facial Hydrosol: Heritage Rose Petals Rosewater-Spritz on after cleansing and before moisturizing or when you need a moisture boost.
What are some products and things you can't live without?
Wishing you a happy and healthy Valentine's Day!
Yours in health,